Capital Market stakeholders around the world would converge on the 27th of April in Lagos, for the 3rd Edition of the Agri-Investment and Capital Market Conference, (AICM2023). This year’s theme; Expanding Agribusinesses through Capital Market Investment and other Financial Instruments will position and showcase over $40M in agri-investment opportunities for investors.
The conversation will address some of the challenges that have prevented investors to take on agribusiness investment in Nigeria while showcasing various instruments and opportunities for investors. Some of the topics for discussion include:
- Harnessing Returns on Agri-investments through Capital market Instruments- Role of Commodities Exchange.
- De-risking Agribusiness in Nigeria; the role of donors, Development agencies, and Government.
- Investment Opportunities across key commodities: Wheat, Cashew, Shea, Ginger, and Oil palm.
Some of the speakers include
- Tajudeen Abubakar: Innovative Finance Manager, Heifer International
- Olumide Ojo: Chief of Party, CNFA
- Chuka Mordi: CEO, Ellah Lakes
- Pankaj Chawla: Country Head, Valency Agro
- Emeka Ngene: Group CEO, DLM Capital Group
- Elenhor Ihua: Interim Coordinator, Nigeria Commodities Exchange
This edition of the conference will be in partnership with Heifer International, DLM Capital, ARAF, Bank of Industry, Valency Agro, Ashantene, AFEX Nigeria, Alluvial Agriculture, CNFA, ARISE IIP, UNIDO-ITPO, HortiNigeria and TechnoServe. The conference will feature various sessions which include panel discussions, a trade section where major agro commodity producers in Nigeria will have the chance to interface with off-takers, and a deal room side event where various agribusiness will pitch to investors.
The conference is open for registration at: www.welcome2africaint.com/aicm2023, by email at email@example.com and on call at +234 903 410 5969