Miraclefeet’s mobile data management app, CAST, is transforming how we gather and use real-time data worldwide to amplify our focus on treatment precision and program quality.
It is an offline-capable and mobile-optimized solution that allows us to keep electronic medical records, improve clinic management, and monitor and evaluate the quality of treatment and patient outcomes around the world.
The data we collect through CAST allows us to track and better understand patient outcomes among different age groups and case types.
It has been helpful in tracking patient dropouts, improving treatment outcomes and tracking key indicators, like tenotomy rates. Through CAST data, we can see where tenotomy rates are low and design trainings and campaigns to ensure providers consistently include this critical step.
Today, Nearly all MiracleFeet-supported clinics have adopted the application. CAST is now used in 300+ clinics across 29 countries, storing nearly 50,000 patient records to document full treatment progress and long-term outcomes.
Miraclefeet currently supports two indigenous partners in Nigeria.
The Straight Child Foundation (TSCF) and
Health and Development Support Programme (HANDS) in the care and treatment of babies born with clubfoot in 23 hospitals in Nigeria as follows:
Please see Miraclefeet supported hospitals in Nigeria:
1. Federal Medical Center, Umuahia, Abia State (TSCF)
2. Federal Medical Center, Owerri, Imo State (TSCF)
3. Federal Medical Center, Lokoja, Kogi State (TSCF)
4. University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (TSCF)
5. Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State (TSCF)
6. Enugu State University Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu State (TSCF)
7. Irrua Specialist Hospital, Irrua, Edo State (TSCF)
8. Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (TSCF)
9. Rhema University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Abia State (TSCF)
10. University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin, Edo State (TSCF)
11. NKST Specialist Hospital, Mkar, Benue State (HANDS)
12. Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, Benue State (HANDS)
13. Bingham University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Plateau State (HANDS)
14. Alliance Specialist Hospital, Abuja (HANDS)
15. Asokoro General Hospital, Abuja (HANDS)
16. Dalhatu Araf Specialist Hospital, Lafia, Nasarawa State (HANDS)
17. National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos State (HANDS)
18. National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala, Kano State (HANDS)
19. Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital Bauchi, Bauchi State (HANDS)
20. Modibbo Adama University Teaching Hospital, Yola, Adamawa State (HANDS)
21. Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe, Gombe State (HANDS)
22. Federal Medical Centre Jalingo, Taraba State (HANDS).
23. University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, FCT Abuja (HANDS)